Stratacus Business Capital
Stratacus Business Capital delivers unmatched support and personalized service that encompass Business Advisory, Working Capital, Commercial insurance and Risk Management Solutions for companies and individuals.
Even the most experienced business owner and chief financial officer can find themselves impacted by challenging circumstances. Stratacus Business Capital clients’ are quite diverse with a majority of customers having established relationships with banking institutions, debt equity lenders, accounting and law firms. We work alongside these professionals to strengthen existing bonds with strategic resources that have not likely been explored.
Who We Are
- Veteran professionals specialized in global trade finance, commercial insurance, risk management and financial services to handle domestic and international subject matter
- Institutionally trained credit experts, and licensed property casualty brokers with an extensive comprehension of business intelligence tools and social media platforms
- Commercial insurance advocates that represent the best interests of our clients’ with an assortment of trusted carriers that offer customized business solutions
- Authorities in Trade Credit Insurance that protects valuable account receivables from protracted liability, insolvency and bankruptcy when catastrophic financial losses is a critical concern
Industries we serve
- Retail – Brick & Mortar, Online
- Information Technology
- Service related
Craig Castle has held the title of vice president within the middle-market lending groups of well-known banking institutions where his role was to originate, underwrite and manage industrial and manufacturing asset based credit facilities. He has lectured SBA workshops, consulted (SME) business owners, and twice appeared as a panelist and guest speaker at Baruch College, the Zicklin School of Business.
Mr. Castle is a uniquely groomed strategist and energized business leader with a documented proficiency in delivering innovative concepts. He is distinguished for achieving success using a philosophy based consulting approach that fosters consensus among stake-holders.
As a business specialist and licensed property & casualty broker, Craig has a core understanding of corporate models that drive revenue, sustain growth, and anchor loyal customer retention. He consults with companies throughout the United States assisting CEO and CFO executives who seek his expertise in business advisory, strategic partnerships, alternative financing and commercial insurance.
In House Counsel
Jeff Davis, Esq. graduated from Vassar College with a B.A. in economics, and received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law. He has spent the better part of his professional career representing businesses in both transactional and litigation capacities. The scope of his work concerns corporate contracts, commercial and construction disputes, and other complex legal matters.
Mr. Davis is an active member of the Business Council of Westchester and is affiliated with the New York Women’s Chamber of Commerce. Jeff has also held lectures for the New York State Small Business Development Center, Turner Construction School of Construction Management, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Brooklyn Law School. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, and is admitted to practice in New York State and Federal Courts.